Thursday, November 22, 2012

reading Frankl

Stop and look and see and here we are Thanksgiving 2012. The only thing cool about having notes left on here is the place we've come, the ones we've been. We have left ourselves little blue sticky notes it seems.






You have yet to even glimpse at your full value.
This, here, what we do now, is simply practice.








Today I practice giving thanks for all I have been given.



For everything. For you   for me     for everything.
I am a writer who can't write it.



We are here    now looking at a screen, receiving light. There is where we are       who we've been. These are the cells which make up our being. What we are feeling.



purpose  meaning.















































































For the meaning of life differs from man to man         from day to day        from hour to hour.
What matters, therefore,
is not the meaning of life in general
but rather
the specific meaning of a person's life at a given moment.

Viktor E Frankl ~ Man's Search for Meaning





Ultimately man should not ask what the meaning of life is, but rather
it is
he who is asked.

Viktor E Frankl ~ Man's Search for Meaning




Live as if you are living a second time, and as though you acted wrongly the first time.

Viktor E Frankl ~ Man's Search for Meaning







4 comments:

Slater said...

Probably my favorite post yet. Can't wait to see you today. Will leave here by two.

Shea Goff said...

Maybe this will be the best Thanksgiving ever. Be safe, my sweet.

Chantel said...

You stun me sometimes, Shea....this was simply beautiful.

I love how you see the world.

Shea Goff said...

Thank you again, Chantel. I adore your view as well.