Tuesday, November 13, 2012

directions





Take a left off eighteen at Hopewell like you're going to Energy. Go slow. Daddy and I topped at forty miles an hour on a road which was dark but well paved and less travelled.

He seemed concerned though nicely dressed, Shea, do you even know where you're going?

It's gonna be fine, Daddy.








Get to the four way stop at Causeyville and take a right. Your first left is Causeyville Whynot.
That's the road.








Not far you'll see but won't believe.








A beautiful gravel drive on the right.










This is when it starts, when your jaw drops.
You won't be able to close your mouth or form a frown.
It would be impossible.










He and his wife built the place for these magic shows, the second Saturday of every month.








It seems Daddy and I found our church.





Today I am grateful for the music over yonder.
And the people. I think you have to meet those people for yourself. I'm too busy wanting to hug them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 in a row, keep mashin em.

Shea Goff said...

my head is spinning. I love this.