Thursday, October 25, 2012

when happiness coincides

First shot without light meter.
Pushed to the outer limits in i Photo.
Christy's Fine Dining in Stonewall.





Rather than a card I mail the words on torn notebook paper. very uncivilized I know. It gets the job done. just maybe not as pretty. I don't know what it is but there's something in me which has always pushed the boundaries of what's limited. In some cases this could be good but in others you may hear,

why does she do what she does?








Proof I talk too much. Should have focused more on the shot.
Christy's




um.
well.
hell if I know.
though I do know what you're talking about.



Remember when I wanted a wig?

Pearl would be the person I'd get it from.
Shouldn't I get one to wear to Renee's dance class?
That and some ballet slippers.

Remember when we used to dress up?

You gotta meet Pearl. She remembers.
Pearl's Fashions, Quitman, MS





It's just that we grow, we mature and what may have been a law of physics turns into a hypocritical one. If you're like me we've picked the flowers we needed. Most times this means I like freedom wherein someone within respect of our laws pursues happiness or doesn't.


I think we all have our journey.





Today I am so very grateful for our freedoms and those people who continue to protect them.
They are everywhere, and they are you and me.

No comments: