Thursday, October 11, 2012

therapy


jumpjumpjump     stop.    jumpjumpjump      stop.





skateskateskate     stop.    skateskateskate      stop.




you are a star.





a shining star. worthy of love.




stompstompstomp     stop.    stompstompstomp    stop.






walkwalkwalk    stop.   walkwalkwalk    stop.







there will never be a reason big enough to think any differently.


















Today I am grateful for the opportunity to realize what we are. 





And a special blow a kiss, wink and one of those thank y'all waves goes out to Renee and the crazy fun students in her three to five year old class. She wrote me a note this morning saying I was welcome any time. That's what she said, wrote it actually, kinda contractual.


Don't tell her but I suspect she would start charging me for the class. Before long I would have the shoes, a leotard, tights. You gotta have a skirt. I would totally have a skirt.




I would definitely be dancing to the jumpjumpjump   stop. song.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

They really are good therapy,sometimes I just listen in amazement and wonder how they do that. Post a pic of yourself in the skirt, I wana see that. :)

Shea Goff said...

Scared I'd go viral if I did that. ;)

Anonymous said...

I better stop, dont wana loose my best anonymous status. Great pics

Shea Goff said...

Thank you. And yes, the best anonymous knows when to stop. nice.

nan said...

Shea,they are so cute.And it really made my morning much better. Love ya!!!

Shea Goff said...

Nan, if that made your morning better then that's a good a purpose as any. I love you, too.