Wednesday, October 10, 2012

not many words to be read slowly

Dear Jesse and Marlee, I spy a raccoon.




Bukowski's laughing heart was a prophecy.
The only way he knew those things was because he had to learn them.



Some of us are slow. It takes us a bit to learn.








There are things which harden our arteries.
A harsh word,
a slap in the face,
knuckles to the head,
a punch in the rib,
a laugh at instead of with,
a breaking of a trust,
a life not led.




I don't think there's any medication,
no cure,
just preventative maintenance.
Stay away from people who do these things
and be sure you're not one of them.




This is love.
It is hard when we struggle.




Today I am so very grateful to be able to recognize love and attempt to put it in my daily practice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say time heals, or maybe it hardens, anyway we got to keep loving.

Shea Goff said...

I think I have the best anonymous on the internet.

Anonymous said...

Probly not the best, but close.:)