Sunday, October 28, 2012

near

Killer


Do we have to call it a dead line? Doesn't that sound slightly, yes it does    morbid.
Does someone really have to die for this?


So.
There is this story.
A couple of months and photos and people and food and it wasn't the only thing happening in the making.

So.
It's due tomorrow.

Let's all pause a moment for the screams of terror in my head.


Coconut






Maybe tomorrow I won't be here.
It could be that I will be late.
It's not that I don't love you.
It's just that I have to turn off the internet and the phone and curl up in the fetal position and sob because I have a deadline which means obviously someone is dying.


No.
It'll be fine.
I'm sure of it.
Faith. Right?




Today I am grateful for the opportunity to complete something in my life.
How else would I make room for all those other great things knocking at the door?








No comments: