Wednesday, September 12, 2012

when I grow up



When I grow up I want to be strong and smart and kind and charitable. Future me will be the physical nature of my current intent. I want to begin by taking care of myself, listening to others, finding people I can trust, understanding though as humans we are connected and belong to each other, we can have different intents.




I want to express myself but not so much others can't do the same.  When I smile others will notice the sincerity of it and when I laugh I will sometimes cry at the same time.




I want to do my part for my family, for my friends, for my home, for those I see in everyday life but I will know when things get to be too much. At that time I will rest in whatever bouts of sleep can restore me. I will eat food from the earth and learn to grow what can sustain me and others.




If ever it was necessary I would stand alone, this would not scare me but the knowledge of the possibility would keep me grateful for those around me.


Not that it was ever my intent to take but I will notice that the more I give the more I get back.
Today I understand my what I want makes me.
for this I am grateful.


No comments: