Tuesday, September 18, 2012

lack, the day after submission


More than decoration.








The day you gave your baby away you felt lonely.
All that work. well. you weren't so great.        were you?
I think they call it skate.


You could have studied harder, followed.
There will always be a prettier girl or a better word.
You witness fade and then pray you found something which doesn't.



This is only a day.
There is always tomorrow. or is there?
Do you ever rush to get it all done and forget what you were doing?



At my best I can talk myself better and get lost in conversation.



Today I am grateful for a rain though I wish it would have been harder.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In such a rush i forgot what i was gonna say, except that i like it and let it rain.

Shea Goff said...

nice, anonymous. what a lovely comment.