Tuesday, August 14, 2012

wait

when there is no such thing as goodbye


I tell you things seem to move too fast and you remind me I've been planning this for two years. I deny this since it only proves I am a poor planner. I needed to be here for you.

just in case




I don't know why.


It's just that this is the hardest leaving I ever had to do and that's okay 'cause I hear life is not always easy and sometimes things are hard and sometimes that's where we are born.


Infinity sounds like a long time, scary long.
The only way I can alleviate the scary part, all that I fear, is to remember it includes loving you.


Need I say I am grateful for you? I am. very.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing what they do to our hearts

Shea Goff said...

yes. it feels impossible to explain. maybe it is.