Friday, July 27, 2012

'cause you come here for your science







There were a few years in Slater's life when the best way to have a conversation was to take a drive. Basically trap 'im in a car. Day before last this guy took about an hour to get out of his shell so I called Slater out thinking he would want to watch. He did. The jury is still out concerning Slater being trapped in fascination or the anticipation of the cicada jumping at me which admittedly could have been a fantastic but rather expensive laugh.



Today I am grateful for those little moments I can still share with my kid.

2 comments:

Chantel said...

wow....that's amazing--such beautifully clear pics!

Shea Goff said...

oh good. I think I may need a new monitor or an eye checkup soon. It is good to hear they are clear to you.

As always, thank you!