Friday, June 29, 2012

on assignment

Blue Daze Bistro in Hernando, MS where doing your job never tasted so good.



I just needed to put the photo here today in remembrance of the love affair I had with this plate of food last night. It was the kind of love that changes you, one of those dishes which sets the mark for all future meals. Those people definitely know how to present an exquisite plate of food.



Today I am grateful for food and the opportunity to enjoy a culinary masterpiece. (aka that dude can cook)



2 comments:

Chantel said...

It's 10:17 in the morning and now I'm starving....mmmmmm. I think dinner just got re-planned. ;)

(stunning pic--that would get me in the door like lightening!)

Shea Goff said...

It was an amazing meal, my friend. Hope you were able to find you something equally as delicious.