Thursday, June 7, 2012

indebted

There is a direct correlation in the pressure of her speech to the height of his fever.
Of course there is.
That would go without saying.


I am mad.
I know.
I just wish.
I know.
It's going to be okay.
Yes, I know.
I need some sleep.
Yeah, I think so.


If we bow our heads and become service to each other our needs could no longer matter and people could take advantage and we may think for one very, very small instant, This is not fair.



No. it's not.
In a world where everything equals everything and nothing is better or worse then what we have here is a close planet of it is too much and not enough. In one field the flowers thrive while in another they could wither without more care. Always some scientific explanation but most of us will still wonder why.




Today I am grateful to recognize a need, to know what I can do and understand the potential of one human because I am blessed with such an incredible example of someone who gives so much.



Mom



No comments: