Monday, May 7, 2012

unbound






She calls and tells me what to write. I listen while wincing then tell her I don't know what it will be. I'm sure she'll do fine and can write whatever she'd like but she can't do it for me. I say bye without explaining this feels like one of the last freedoms.

I wonder what she would say if I told her what to paint. It's not something I would do because I don't know what she sees. The policy has to be I only study what appeals to me. Yeah, I know it is cliche to say I go where my heart leads.

It's just at times in my life I may not have listened to what was inside of me.




Today I am grateful for the luxury of practicing a freedom which feels vitally important to me.
even if I have to get a job to support that freedom.










If ever you get lonely.

No comments: