Thursday, May 17, 2012

once upon a time I was a fashion diva in a relative universe

From the depths of crap I'm trying to pawn off one thing becomes so blatantly obvious.

If we take inventory,
touch,
wash,
iron,
polish,
hang the stuff which supposedly represented who we were,

if we see how much we've changed,

how can we ever truly know who we are?






Today I am grateful for our potential, what we have yet to find.






(no, the purple pants are not for sale. Ever. you couldn't afford them anyway. I'll take nothing less than a zillion dollars for them but I will take a zillion because I'm a sellout)



If you're getting rid of the old and feel a need for something new Cory can help you out with music.


2 comments:

Sharon Longworth said...

So... now I have a picture in my head of the purple hotpants I had aged 11, that for a short while were the pride and joy of my life...

Shea Goff said...

Lovely, Sharon. In my expert opinion everybody needs a pair of purple pants to complete their wardrobe. Pride and joy is a nice way to sum them up.