Wednesday, May 30, 2012

matrimony

A few shots from this weekend 'cause well, Mom. Mom and Nana and Kim and everybody were needing to see some wedding photos and if they came to this blog one more time and there were no wedding photos but rather some gibberish I have written about a Mr. Dauber then I was going to be hunted and officially removed from family/friend status. These are by no means even a good sampling of all that is contained in three days of photography last week. I am still working on them but am hoping this helps with all the anticipation.
























Madalyn began crying when trying to say her vows and it was butterfly kisses on rainbows surrounded by fluffy clouds carrying smiling unicorns. All I could think was if a sister ever wanted anything for her brother it would be this. I would want him to always be loved and love like this.









I am so very grateful to be a part of these moments when even cynical me can't help but believe.





4 comments:

Chantel said...

Such a beautiful couple! The tent and lights and summer night looked absolutely magical....young love. *sigh*


*sigh again*

Anonymous said...

very beautiful pictures. if the blogging thing does not end up paying the bills, I am sure you have a future in photography.

your brother

Ellie said...

captures in true Shea style - reeeaaallly like them.

Shea Goff said...

I echo your sighs, Chantel. They were sweet, she was relaxed. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese and sweet tea were served at the bride's request. It just makes me smile and yes, sigh.


Thank you, my sweet brother. Always hoped the blogging thing would maybe help the photography but it could just be a way for me to cope.


Means so much coming from you, Ellie. Thank you.