Saturday, April 7, 2012

harmful side effects of bacon or Easter Sunday Best

I found the following on my computer the other night.

Hey mom,
Love you
Thanks for letting Shelby come over.
We would like to keep the bacon grease (that word looks wrong)
Hopefully it won't be in your way.
Have an excellent morning and there is pancake batter in the fridge along with.... BACON
If the above line does not improve your day you should go back to bed because the only thing that can help is a do over.
:) love you
From that kid who calls you mom




The next day I found these two.











When in doubt break out into a spontaneous robot.





I am so very grateful to have these two people in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That creepy tall kid in the pictures has pretty blue eyes :)

Shea Goff said...

Funny. Those blue eyes are the only reason this series is not in black and white.