Tuesday, March 6, 2012

waves with weight, waves of gratitude

This is at least one of the many stunning reasons I love the internet.

"I never set out to be anything in particular, only to live creatively and push the scope of my experience through adventure and from passion."

Yeah.



DARK SIDE OF THE LENS from Astray Films on Vimeo.



Big thank you to Pete Barrett for leading me to this video.




Post Script. This video is much better full screen on vimeo in DIVX HIQ (any buffering you have to sit through is worth it) though you will most likely find that for the first time in your life you want a larger monitor. Also, I have a theory that Astray Films were sent here by a sadistic group of aliens who want to render us completely mesmerized to the point we get nothing done and the whole world falls apart. Just a theory.

No comments: