Tuesday, February 21, 2012

two kittens and a ball of yarn

I lost it.
I can't find it anywhere.
I've looked.
Yes, I looked there.
And there as well.
No, it's not there.
There is no way it's there.
I didn't take it there.

You're not helping.
These questions, they're not finding it.
I understand you're trying.
What I am telling you is I need you to stop.
No, I'm not mad.
Was that another question?
Now I'm mad.

It's okay. I don't need it.
I'll get another one.
I needed to learn to live without it anyway.
No, I'm not giving up.
I'm just letting go.
This is not what I always do.
I am not a quitter.
You're an ass.

What?
I'm changing the subject?
I think the subject is you calling me a quitter makes you an ass.
That is not a fact.
That is called your opinion.
And by the way, that is not a very nice opinion to have of someone you claim to love.
Oh.
Because you love me.
I see.

Oh look.
I found it.







Grateful for discovery.







No comments: