Friday, February 3, 2012

glass, looking




Slater: I wish I could be more like Shelby.

Me: ?

Slater: Just how she's so focused.

Me: Oh my gosh, I totally understand. (emphasis on the totally)

Slater: ?

Me: (sneer) Those people infuriate me. She's just like Grammie. (groan)

Slater: ?

Me: Ya' know, they always get everything done. Drives me crazy but I think I have it figured out.

Slater: ?

Me: You and me, we wish. They do. Dammit. Just makes you mad, dun't it?

Slater: (nods and laughs)




Billy Sue looks up at both of us and wonders what we'll do next. She wants to go for a drive.




Should we be scared about this weather or should we just be grateful?
Let's just be grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its that time again "18 & 430" sudconsciousness replaces amnesia, memories of the girl in the blue car return. Seen her friend a few months back with a cute little girl wrapped around her head, she looked distressed ( the friend ), so i just said hey hows it goin. Thinking back I should have complimented the cute little girl, was she hers or was she just being entertained by an aunt. This would have been a good time to ask about the girl in the blue car but the grill was hot and people were hungry, funny how the mind works.

Shea Goff said...

wow.

Shelby said...

That's nice to know I guess......

Shea Goff said...

Yes, it is nice, Shelby. It's very nice to be like Grammie.