Monday, January 2, 2012

ism

I tell him any ism is the result of a superiority complex.

What?

That's right. If you have an ism it is because you need to feel superior. People with isms need to feel superior because at one point in their life they felt inferior. Like a rubber band snapping back.

He thinks about it.







We are confronted with whatever someone said however many years later and I repeat myself.

He thinks about it.







This happens again.





I don't know how many times.




Just I am grateful he thinks about it.




And if you, like me, like to read genius at work. Brockway, I swear.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

perhaps this great thinker will aid you in your quest to rid the world of isms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhi-nr13TfE

Or maybe this is where you yourself attained this believy and did not even know it.

Shea Goff said...

Dear Ferris,

You are the walrus.

Love,
Me

P.S. Interesting but awesome side effect of memory loss is you think you came up with everything. Tonight I shall explain how I invented the wheel.