Friday, December 23, 2011

vogue

Billy Sue by Josh Miller

Because so many of you come here for the latest fashion/design advice and because so many of you wrote in asking, Shea, what do I do if my Jesus birthday fig tree limb falls? Do I scrap the idea? Do I once again pick it up and attempt to secure it in a flimsy, piece of crap tree stand?

My advice is to remain calm. Then get all excited because you, my friend, have your very own new living room art installation. Next go to the nearest reflective surface, possibly a mirror, point at yourself, smile and say, You Rock! (a little extra for those of you that come here for self esteem issues)


I am so very grateful for my Christmas present from my avid readers, Josh and Priscilla Miller.



For you music lovers, they also got me this band's CD. I love it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked both the gifts. christmas affirmations should be used by all. here's an example of how to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

Merry Christmas

Shea Goff said...

Oh, Stuart Smalley! I love you.

Thanks for the link, anonymous. Merry Christmas to you as well.