Wednesday, November 2, 2011

gift

Sometimes I can't think of anything to write but I still want to come here and give you something. It's like I owe you. You, who showed up here today or some day in the future. You, who gave me your attention for at least a moment wherever or whenever you were. You could have been doing any number of other things but you came here. Maybe sometimes just saying thank you, which maybe I don't do enough, is not enough. Maybe you deserve a gift.

I think you do.

I hope you like it.

I have loved it for many years.

Tonight I found it again just for you.

Here.



I am grateful that on April 21, 2006 Matthew Simmons wrote Fooled and I am grateful that I had the chance to read it and I am hopeful that you like it as well because more than all that I am grateful for the opportunity to share those things I love with you.

No comments: