Tuesday, October 25, 2011

doubt

Do you ever think your parents mainstreamed you and told everyone to tell you that you were really, really smart?

Yeah. Me too.





Now it seems I go from uh oh, what the hell have I done, am I insane, who put me in charge of my life and was that some kinda joke and are those people over there pointing and laughing at me and damn, this is not safe all the way to

I
can't
wait
for
this
next
chapter
in
my
life.



In small bold caps I remind myself, IT'S UP TO YOU, GENIUS.



Gratitude as I develop a twitch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep the purdy pictures and fancy writing comin

Shea Goff said...

Awww anonymous, you think my pictures are purdy and called my writing fancy. I'm blushing from your generosity. Thank you much.



Or wait, were you just pointing and laughing?


Sorry, it's the twitch.