Thursday, September 15, 2011

fight





We reorganize the relationship into how far we can be pushed and step back into our corners. I play the music you hate not because you hate it (like you think) but because I love it and it soothes me but it infuriates you. Right now it is all about you, about how you need me to understand and I say there are no exceptions to this rule. Always exceptions, you become the exception and I feel passion rise.

If this is all we ever had, this fight, this ongoing play of ideas and words and who we are and who we are not as we try and hide the smiles then in the end I would have to say this was all I ever needed, ever required without exception.

You can't hide your smile, a lovely distraction.



Gratitude as I kiss my hand and blow that kiss your way.

No comments: