Thursday, September 29, 2011

burning down the house

Do you want to do this?


No, I think I'll go home.


How 'bout that?


Going home now.


What if we hit a movie?


Nah. Home.


Beach? Maybe a beach trip?


Think I'll stay at home.


Hiking?


Home.


Out to eat. Let's go out to eat.


I have things to eat at home.


Okay, okay. I get it. You want to go home but how 'bout you take a different route there. Turn off on another road, get lost and find your way back home. Ya' know, just on your way home. Take the long way this time.


I think I can do that.



For any of you solid, been here forever, sweet sweet friends/readers I just have to say I hope this new format doesn't frustrate you. I hope you are okay with some change 'cause I just wanted to change something and the blog seemed like a good start. Thank you for sticking with me on this. One thing that will never change is how grateful I am for you.





No comments: