Friday, September 2, 2011

acoustic

The line between you don't know what you have till it is gone and you don't know what you need till you have it must be quite thin. The tightrope is taught. Decisions on a high wire are gut based. Doubt it and you will surely fall. Or not. Do whatever you need to do.

He says no to compromise and compromises everything. The one battle he chose to fight he lost but to even the loser goes certain gains and in the end we must be what?




Oh yeah.





Grateful.




I am particularly grateful today.




Tomorrow Woodstomp at The Fillin' Station in Southaven, M I crooked letter crooked letter I crooked letter crooked letter I humpback humpback I. You could miss it but then you may not know what you needed.

Woodstomp by Robert Josh Miller

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Haha, I remember spelling Mississippi that way when I was little. My mom and I added to it. It became: M, dotted letter, crooked letter, crooked letter, dotted letter, crooked letter, crooked letter, dotted letter, humback, humback, dotted letter.

Angie said...

Thanks for the invite!

Shea Goff said...

I know you girls'll be there. Ang, bring your camera. We'll have fun!