Thursday, July 7, 2011

singing memo

Interest was feigned postmortem, a piece of death peace of mind. A lovely little neck of the woods. We are exactly who we wanted and are where we could. You are this I am that, no apologies are needed. The trails we hit were always ours to walk.

I look up to see a bird in the sky, you tell me what it is. I argue the obvious and you grin. This is what we were to learn all the time, this is the fabric of our lives.

Doo wop, do wop, la la la la

Fabric of our lives.

Fa fa, na na, do wop diddly bop

I throw a leaf, we watch it float.

Doo wop, do wop, la la la la

Fabric of our lives.

Fa fa, na na, do wop diddly bop.





MEMO

To: Self
From: Self
Re: Vacation Request

Dates

__________________

__________________

__________________

__________________

Notes: I just need a week.


Approval: Me


See you in a week, my friends.

Gratitude.

No comments: