Thursday, July 28, 2011

dance naked

In the whole of everything you find pieces of you everywhere. Putting that puzzle together must be next to impossible. There is the work you who can't crumble, who has to persevere to survive. Who is smack in the current state of American manufacturing. An oh we have this so we must do that mentality. Quick, unsure, constantly thinking, feeling to the point we have to scream, pressure in a pot. The other three five six seven eight a million people you work with are some of the closest people in your life. You communicate in shorthand.

Smile, wink.

The upsidedown upturn of the corners of one's mouth.

One eyebrow lifted higher than the other.

A tilt of the head.

Shuffle ball change. I need tap shoes.

This is broken.


We must fix it.


How do we do that?


Maybe this way. I'll call and check.


Okay.


Yes.


No.


Uh huh.


Okay.


Right.


I got it.


Thank you.


Have a good day.


You too.


Bye.


Hello.


Hello.


I am sick.


What is wrong?


Misery.


Not good. What would you like to do?


I don't know.


Figure it out and tell me. I'll support you no matter what.


Okay.


Later, Now I know.


Good. We'll do it.


Maybe.


No.


Yes.


Okay.

Take a drive.


Got it.


We'll do that.


Whatever you need.


Okay.


Bye.


Rapidfire you. Static in crescendo.






Thus sometimes you have to dance naked somewhere alone or with someone else or just something or you'll lose your mind. Which is funny since dancing naked sounds like you're losing your mind, huh?

Cue music.



Gratitude.



No comments: