Thursday, June 9, 2011

title is grunting noise followed by I love you with a quick hang up afterwards

I don't know how to tell you this but see it's kinda like when you talk I don't hear what you say just what I think you mean and sometimes what I think you mean is that I am not good enough. You're not even saying that, I know, I know but it feels like it sometimes because I am hearing through my ears and your albeit slight (what right now seems like an understatement) use of what could be considered constructive criticism of an identity I have based the last twenty fucking years of my life on is ummmm, well,


it's just that one thing that



well



was the most important thing I had to do.







And yes, I fucked up in a no doubt about it situation and yes, at that moment

nothing

else

remained.




But your love.






And I am eternally, forever, it is the one thing I will commit to forever, grateful.





So the conversation we had tonight, it can be dismissed.

No comments: