Saturday, June 4, 2011

outside

It is possible and very probable I have enclosed myself in a writing space void of intimate human interaction to the point it can be read in a play by play snippet of the latest home run. Names have been changed but who cared about a name anyway? You did. Faces blacked out but who needs to see a face? You do. Because I care about you and what you want and need and because you have given me the gift of your sweet and brief attention  I bow to your requests, acknowledge your desire and have made concrete plans to walk out of this room with it's lit candle and music.

Interviews are scheduled. I'll still be here all silly and neurotic but venturing outside myself as much as possible. Just what the doctor ordered, I think.




You, my reader, are pretty smart indeed.



Gratitude.

No comments: