Friday, June 24, 2011

note to Christianity

yes, yes I'll do the poop but I want to say this first.

You taught me how to rebel. Thank you. You showed me the absence of absolute truth while also teaching me stories of right and wrong, shoulds and shouldn'ts. There are some great lessons there, fist pump respect. I think there are some great things about all religions and some not so great things. It's kinda scary to say this actually, that there would be some not so great things. I mean you're going against God, against religion if you say there are some not so great things. But then I think, no I am not going against God or Allah or Buddha or any other name. I am not going to fight with anybody about it. I am gonna say okay, that's cool what you think. but how 'bout this? you're right. but what about this? I never thought of it that way. so tell me about your Mom and Dad. where are you from? wow, what is that like?


I guess I just want to make sure if I am part of a group, if I solemnly swear to something with my right hand on the Bible and my left hand in some type of salute then I want to make sure we're on the same page or maybe not. Whatever, I just need to tell you that. One thing I love about this country is that I can say that, type it on the internet.





Gratitude.

No comments: