Friday, June 24, 2011

after the sixth date

It is getting harder to not attach things to your name. I know better. I should not be looking at this and thinking of you but I can't help myself so I allow myself.

This is the part of love I love, the yearning.

After the yearning what is there? beatings? Not literally but at least metaphorically, right?

I have done a five year study on relationships with a group of people who span two genders and two races (by race I mean color of skin, white and black). My conclusion is that we should not compromise who we are for anyone. It's crazy, relationships without compromise.

So this is when I ask the question,


Can you be happily who you are while I am being wonderfully who I am and vice versa?

Sixth date question seems kind of important.


Gratitude.

No comments: