Friday, May 27, 2011

weekend

The week started last year 'bout the time we got a new phone system. My most effective tool obliterated into shrapnel of sound floating down down down into a tunnel so deep the voice may very well be lost forever along with the hope we'll ever be able to pay the piper.

I spent one day this week responding to the question, How are you? with, I'm sober. Everyone, it seemed, replied, That's good. I never corrected them.

Oh the drama of it all really.

I think you and me, we just need some Tom on a Friday.




Gratitude.

2 comments:

natbrnk1llr said...

Really enjoyed our conversation this afternoon. I can not wait to see the pic that you take Monday and hear about your great adventure into Memphis. Happy Memorial Day!!! CJ

Shea Goff said...

It was a nice conversation, CJ.

Thank you for reading, my friend.