Tuesday, May 24, 2011

preachy

He sends video footage of a militia which is not a militia, and I watch it. I stick with it 'cause he told me to keep an open mind, that it would make sense and I would find it interesting. I show effort. I watch it with the purpose of finding it interesting.

Afterwards I call him and say, He lived and died by his dream. He scripted his reality.

Who? he asks.

The guy in the movie, I respond.

Didn't you think he made sense? All those things he found, don't you think they're real?

Yeah, yeah I get it. It's just that I don't want to be him. The life he led, what he tried to prove for so long is that they were out to get him until finally they did. Wouldn't you say he created his own murder without actually staging it but kinda staging it? Do you think in the very final moments of his life, during his last breaths he thought how nice it would have been to be in a warm home with his wife and daughter?

But he was standing up against the new world order, the powers that be, everything he found out, what was really going on.

Yeah, I heard it, waited for the Bilderberg group to be mentioned and was satisfied when it was, but...

But he said never believe anything you hear. Listen to everything, read everything and find out for yourself.

I heard that. I know what you're saying and I know I sound like a sheeple, cute word for those of us so less aware. I get it. The thing is at some point in my life I stopped being against everything and started trying to find things I was for 'cause what I found was that no matter what you always end up being the message you're preaching against.

That's not true.

Yes, I say. Rule without exception.

Not true. Did you get the article about the Remy hair?

I did. That stuff drives me crazy. Who woulda thunk it? What the hell are we doing in this world? I am in amazement.


The next morning I come here and post some attempt at humor to something I find disturbing but not maybe I just don't understand oh good gosh someone is spending that much on hair and who are we.

Later I get to work and hear that while I was being consumed by Remy hair and the thought we as a people had somehow lost our way and become so entrenched in matters of superficial, shallow crap that we couldn't see two feet in front of us... over a hundred people had lost their lives in Joplin, MO.

No exception, I become the message.

The thing I am for, what strikes me every single day in this world, is the power of the human spirit, the beauty in one lending a hand to another, how we as a people have to and are able to struggle and fight to create the dreams we have.

My heart and prayers and money go out to those who are in the struggle and fight.





Gratitude.

No comments: