Wednesday, January 19, 2011

you

It was one sentence too many. A word which began to linger then knaw. And it wasn't that I wasn't aware but maybe I had gotten so used to the idea that when it was spoken aloud I didn't realize it's impact on the space outside of me. You.

You see, I went too far. I thought I saw a need, heard a cry, noticed a crack and with all the nurturing inside of me I began to work. Feverishly. Tiredlessly. Building a dream for you, becoming a part of that dream, making it my own until I couldn't find you anymore. You.

But today I realized in one sentence just enough. A word which began to linger and knaw. You, you can take care of your own dreams. You've got this. You know what you're doing. You are exactly where you want to be.

And so am I.

Grateful for your forgiveness.


Josh






Today is a holiday of playing some Black Keys and cleaning house. I love days like this.

No comments: