Friday, November 5, 2010

rockin'

I had a friend once tell me he liked Keanu Reeves even though he knew it wasn't cool to like Keanu Reeves. And that he wasn't going to be ashamed to admit it. For him Bill and Ted had been a fond memory and The Matrix overshadowed any seemingly less acting attempts.

I think I get it. I mean, seriously, I am a child of the eighties. I utilized the staying power of Aquanet to get my hair just the right height. Now I even wonder who that girl was and how many years she took off my life with those fumes. But I guess what I am trying to tell you is there are certain tunes from that decade which will forever, throughout all infinity, conjure up particular emotions in me.

Ya' know, music which makes you want to stuff a backpack with essentials, fill up the car with gas and say the hell with it. Bad attitude, I know, but I am not going to be ashamed to admit it.

Dude, the HAIR.

'>http://
I was going to embed the official video but couldn't stop laughing.

Sweet laughter.
Friday RULZZZZ.

Gratitude.

No comments: