Wednesday, November 17, 2010

pros

I love the way he says Shea.

And how he used to call me Sugar, like in that slow Southern let's make us some more syllables way.

The deep in space talks we have.

His need to always be right. And our struggle with that issue since I need that too.

I love how he treats me like an equal and respects my thoughts and wishes.

I love that he would take a yoga class with me.

That he would insist I eat better and it would be. I almost would since I would be eating with him.

I love that he would discourage bad habits because he loves me not because he wants to control me or change me.

He says it will be a lot of work. And I still hold onto something that says, No, it will be like floating on a cloud.

Then I tell myself, Samsara is Nirvana.

The beauty is there in all of that diligent work.

Gratitude.

No comments: