Sunday, August 22, 2010

dreamy



Some days I feel I may jump out of my skin. It's as if I've got to go. Get on the road. Move. Maybe this is a mid-life crisis, but then the word crisis doesn't seem to fit. Plus, let's face it, I doubt I'll ever be the candy apple red convertible type.

So here I am ready to put a few things in the car, open the passenger door for Billy Sue, back out the driveway and start driving without even a destination. What stops me from making that choice?

1. A knowledge that I haven't always made the best choices so I wonder if I can trust myself in my own hands.

2. My Mom. Thank God and goodness that her voice is in my head telling me to be sensible.

3. Absolutely nothing else.

Thus, it sounds like I need to get to work building confidence and being sensible.

House for Sale. Trees included.

No comments: