Friday, July 23, 2010

shawshank

I can't tell you this story.

I would like to say the reason is about good business practices, ethics and integrity. And, yes, all of those make great reasons to not tell a story about a business meeting.

Yet I think the best reason for not telling this story is that it involves others. I am not the only one in the room. My perspective is only a slice of the pie.

Today as I return to spend my last night at paradise with three wonderful women it seems most appropriate to leave you with this quote.....

I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still, or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey who's conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope. ~ Red

No comments: