Thursday, May 13, 2010

this morning

Hey, Mom.
Just sitting here wondering if you and Angela are out on a balcony down in Florida, drinking your cup of coffee, talking and laughing. I hope so, and I think you probably are. Anyway, I received the following Bible verse this morning and found it quite profound. If we are going to take this literally then I would have to ask what did the writer mean when he said "whole heart"? I think he meant in the very moment of now. There is no past, no future. It is the now and with complete wonderment and joy you look out to the world and go "Wow, this is fantastic. Thank you." I can't think of a better prayer.
I love you and am so very grateful for you.
Shea

With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.
Psalm 119:10 (King James)

No comments: